The welding robot helps achieve flow-line mass production of standard structure parts, which can not only enhance the welding quality and improve the anti-seismicity and leakproofness of sanitation equipment greatly and therefore improve the quality of our equipment.
1. The welding robot ensures the uniformity of welding process and improving the welding quality, which can make welding parts more stable.
2. We achieve automatic welding of mass production and improve production efficiency. We can continuous manufacture equipment for 24 hours.
3. The welding robot can improve the working conditions of workers and reduce the technical requirement of workers.
4. We try to save ground space to lower production cost.
1. We adopt electromagnetic force clamping method and can realize direct bending and not need jointing or slotting or welding rod. The bevel is beautiful and water-tight.
2. We adopt full automatic welding process by machine instead of manual welding, which can improve production efficiency and products quality. Besides, automatic welding can reduce production cost and shortened the production cycle of the product.
1. The laser cutting technology uses invisible beam to replace traditional mechanical cutter and has high precision and quick cutting speed, which can save materials and reduce production cost.
2. The mechanical part of laser cutting head is not contacted with working parts and therefore it will not scratch the surface of working parts.
3. The heat affected zone is small and can decrease the transfiguration of plates with narrow kerf of 0.1mm~0.3mm.
4. There is no mechanical stress on the kerf and the kerf is smooth without burr.
Equipment hydraulic test-bed
This test-bed is mainly used to performance testing of hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor, hydraulic valve, hydraulic cylinder and other hydraulic components. This test-bed is suitable for hydraulic components with variety of specification.