This industrial trash compactor has a lot of advantages, for example, small in size, high load, not harmful to the environment, high performance-price ratio, etc. The installation and commissioning of this industrial trash compactor is easy. Otherwise, there are no special requirements for the installation site. And this industrial trash compactor can move any time at will. There are also multiple garbage collection methods for the industrial trash compactor. For instance, collected by bag, collected by standard waste bin, collected by garbage rickshaw, collected by mini-sized motor vehicle, etc. The industrial trash compactor is mainly used for collecting and transferring the solid waste in transfer station, residential area, factory, hospital, supermarket, hotel, motel, etc. The industrial trash compactor can be especially used for those urban areas not suitable for building the transfer station or those regions with small area for the new transfer station and upgrade of old transfer station.
- Highly integrated. The industrial trash compactor comprises waste bin, compaction container, bucket elevator, compaction plate, hydraulic system, electronic control system, etc.
- Suitable for collecting trash from handcart and mini-sized motor vehicle. It is also very convenient to load the garbage.
- Adopts electricity as main power. Low operation noise, no exhaust gas emission, energy saving and low operating cost are advantages of this industrial trash compactor.
- Can be used as stand-by equipment in the transfer station.
- The vehicle and the container can be separated in convenience for drop and pull transport, leading to higher multipurpose utilization rate and economic benefits.
- Based on Europe technology, the industrial trash compactor is able to warn when full loaded. The industrial trash compactor adopts PLC electronic control system and hydraulic pump exported from Italy, leading to low operation noise and reliable running.
- When in operation, concentrated sewage is discharged. The backdoor is equipped with hydraulic lock and sealing device, in order to avoid waste water leakage in operation and transportation, resulting in no secondary pollution.